Posted on February 18, 2018
Carpet Stain Protection
Gradually as normal wear and tear, the Carpet Protectant applied during the manufacturing process will certainly decrease its performance in time. The Carpet Cleaning Co. professionals utilizes fiber protectants to freshen the performance of stain resistant carpets & rugs, strengthening its capability to withstand dirt, spills, dog mess as well as discoloration.
The Must-Have Carpet Protectant
This application assures you of the ideal protection possible against resoiling and stains. Our Carpet Stain Protection has two protective properties. The primary can be considered an acid dye blocker that is largely a transparent dye that fills the additional dye sites within a fiber. This helps to keep “foreign” dyes (corresponding to red dye inside a beverage) from penetrating the rug fiber. The other property is known as a “fluorochemical”. It's more common name as 3M Scotchgard® or DuPont Teflon®. This treatment helps maintain spillage from actually getting to the acid dye blocker, but its biggest job is to withstand dry soil.
By resisting dry soil, less soil bonds to the carpet, therefore, more soil continues to be picked up by your vacuum. Making sure that you have a satisfactory great deal of protector on your carpet and tile will aid in keeping the soil from bonding with the carpet. Once it bonds to your carpets, it behaves like sandpaper in your traffic area. Once traffic that area fibers are broken down, there is no other way to give you them back because of their original state.
Carpet And Furniture Lasts Longer With Fiber & Fabric Protection!
Carpet Stain Protector is utilized against any type of furniture fabric including delicate fabrics similar to silk, rugs, and carpets. We will protect new or simply cleaned furniture. Carpet Stain provides a solvent-based carrying agent that may not water mark delicate fabrics. Once the material dries, it'll leave a layer of protection that will assist homeowners maintain furniture and upholstery with ease.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From A Carpet:
Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to two years, depending on the traffic, a large amounts of protector can be taken off out of your traffic areas and must be reapplied.
High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and oftentimes downright unscrupulous carpet and rug cleaners use harsh chemicals on your floor which will strip its protection.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector:
- Not using prime quality protector. Discount protectors aren't as effective and many times void the rug warranty. Our firm uses for only the highest-quality, recommended protectors.
- Not using a zealous container. With the use of a same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector causing it to be gummy and ineffective. Our vans have an ardent container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
- Not applying the merchandise properly. Some cleaners either under apply or above apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t be suitable for complete penetration of the rug yarns. Over applying it causes your carpets to become overly stiff and crusty.
- Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product needs to be groomed into your carpets for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying.
5 Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
- Reduces permanent stains. An excellent looking carpet could be ruined by an unsightly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will permit you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to stay clear of permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can possibly bond to an unprotected carpet. By putting on protector, you will increase the lifetime of your floor coverings dramatically. Once you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the rug pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to eliminate, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you might have to use, plus the less time it can take. Many spots can be taken off easily making only water.
- Makes the next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to the carpet will improve your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Even though you can call us to handle any stain you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector works to remove more spots than you would without protector. You will be able to save time and money by getting rid of the stain yourself.
Carpel Repel Protectant
Carpet Repel Protectant drives away most liquids, enabling spills it really does not have to be eliminated before discoloration can take place. CRP could be placed on every type of carpets, rugs as it makes a molecular shield around each carpet, rug fiber. This shield raises the surface tension of your carpets,rug fibers, causing them to bring in away liquid spills, dirt as well as dust. This helps prevent dirt as well as stains from being ground in or soaked up by the carpet fiber.
Wool Protectant is definitely fluorocarbon, water-based item specifically created to spice up soil in addition to tarnish repellency for wool carpetings and rugs. Wool Protectant is made use of to create an undetectable guard around every single rug fiber to resist soil as well as stains. The repellency provided will allow most liquid spills it certainly doesn't need to be gotten take away before stain could use place, maintaining carpets healthier, cleaner, drier, and longer life.
With Carpet & Wool Protectant your carpet will be more attractive and last more while it is protected. Contact the Carpet Cleaning Co. today at 916.706.3211!
See Services for Leather Cleaning & Restoration